Discover America Canada’s Mission is to provide a networking forum for the exchange and collaboration of marketing strategies in order to increase awareness of, and build Canadian tourism to the United States.
What We Do
- Provide a forum in which to discuss travel and tourism topics.
- Develop and facilitate the promotion of tourism to the United States.
- Provide members with the opportunity to participate in joint public relations, marketing efforts and events.
- Comment on proposed or required government legislations and policies.
- Serve as a liaison between the United States National Tourism Organization and the US Travel Association on one hand, and members on the other.
Board Of Directors
The Discover America Canada Board of Directors is the overseeing and governing body of the Committee. The Board manages the business of the association, votes on organization decisions and oversees the disbursement of monetary funds. The Board is elected biennially by the membership, and you must be a member in good standing to serve on the Board of Directors. Only Full members may serve on the Board of Directors.
VOX International Inc.
Chris Robinson Associates
Colorado Tourism Office Canada
Baxter Travel Media
Eastern Canada Representative
Cross Border Media
State of Virginia (Virginia Tourism Corporation)
Fletcher Wright Associates Inc.